Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
recommend starter kit?
mr-mac Offline

Likes Given: 193
Sex: Male

RE: recommend starter kit?
All ordered. Not huge quantities but should be enough concentrate to make 600ml liquid.

Will look into using weight.

Looking forward to trying these Wink
(This post was last modified: 06/01/19 05:04 PM by mr-mac.)
06/01/19 04:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr-mac's post:
@rattspitt (06/01/19)
@rattspitt Offline
Push the tempo

Likes Given: 1,878
(06/01/19 04:32 PM)mr-mac Wrote:  All ordered. Not huge quantities but should be enough concentrate to make 600ml liquid.

Will look into using weight.

Looking forward to trying these Wink
Good luck,just a suggestion but it's a good idea to make up small samples and tweak them to suit before making larger batches,saves a lot on wastage as there will inevitably be some failures,keeping notes on successes and failures is also a good idea,John from flavourart has some really good posts on blending flavours and such and bluenose does some really good concentrate reviews,happy mixing.
(This post was last modified: 06/01/19 05:14 PM by @rattspitt.)
06/01/19 05:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mr-mac Offline

Likes Given: 193

In this case i have gone for premade concentrates with a suggested strength range for final liquid.

The main liquid I am making for me and other half if cos owner of a business who used to make best ever of this flavour and although its still decent it is a fair bit away from as good as it used to be, well he let slip he changed concentrates he used and what manufacturer it used to be.

So gonna start at the min recommended 15% and work up if needed then note final strength we settle at. Had a good read at John flavourarts info in the other thread Wink

If all goes well with these I will look at making own combo's from individual flavours as well. I have a couple wildcard thoughts of interesting flavours Smiling
(This post was last modified: 06/01/19 05:38 PM by mr-mac.)
06/01/19 05:24 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr-mac's post:
@rattspitt (06/01/19)
watsy Away

Likes Given: 732
One for the future maybe, Glasgow based company with all needs for vape liquids, bottles, in the like.. https://www.lucemill.com/

Happy man with what I got.
07/01/19 01:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes watsy's post:
mr-mac (08/01/19)
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 387
(07/01/19 01:56 PM)watsy Wrote:  One for the future maybe, Glasgow based company with all needs for vape liquids, bottles, in the like.. https://www.lucemill.com/

Another company I can recommend from personal experienceSmiling

Remember them from years ago, when I bought 2 litres of 72mg PG Nic from them in 4 500ml plastic bottles, dead cheap. Plastic is not the best option for long term storage, so I wrapped them in foil and cling film, taped on tightly before freezing them, and I decant to dark glass bottles when they're opened. Part way through the second bottle, still fresh and clear.

I also had a litre of PG and VG from them in plastic bottles. The PG bottle split in transit, and was leaking a bit, so they sent a replacement. Still using them.
07/01/19 02:19 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MDC's post:
mr-mac (08/01/19)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)