Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
recommendations for dual battery box mods
Ray_of_Light Offline

Likes Given: 55
Sex: Male
RE: recommendations for dual battery box mods
The Innokin Proton with dual 18650
The Aspire Dynamo with dual 21700.

The Proton in a special way, has a number of true technical innovations, and is superior to many other devices of the same class; for some reasons I don't understand, is not considered for its validity.

The Proton is my suggestion - if you are looking for a truly outstanding mod, without paying the price of a Lost Vape Paranormal.
09/01/19 08:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ray_of_Light's post:
Toby | iVapour (09/01/19)
Richard46 Offline
Talking Backwards

Likes Given: 1,633
Sex: Undisclosed
(09/01/19 08:06 PM)Ray_of_Light Wrote:  The Innokin Proton with dual 18650

The Proton in a special way, has a number of true technical innovations, and is superior to many other devices of the same class; for some reasons I don't understand, is not considered for its validity.

The Proton is my suggestion - if you are looking for a truly outstanding mod, without paying the price of a Lost Vape Paranormal.
Actually if one is prepared to pay the price of a Lost Vape Paranormal I would say a Lost Vape Paranormal. Absolute delight to use.
09/01/19 08:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
evape1 Offline

Likes Given: 60

haha one is not prepared to pay a fortune for a DNA chip... I dont ever do TC anyway ive never seen the point (im sure somebody will try to convince me now how much better it is hahha)

(09/01/19 08:06 PM)Ray_of_Light Wrote:  The Innokin Proton with dual 18650

I like the look of the proton, im also looking at a couple of the voopoo mods. Although i do like the touch screen smok mods just because u can hahha but ive never had any luck with smok shit they just die

Rush
(This post was last modified: 11/01/19 03:26 PM by evape1.)
11/01/19 02:55 PM
Ttaskmaster Offline
Galaxy-Hopping Garbage Man

Likes Given: 16
Sex: Undisclosed
As above, I find they're mostly the same in terms of functionality, these days. Most have TCR and curves in VW/VV/TC modes, Bypass and all that, if you're looking for it.
But really it comes down to size, shape, colour, button design and what it's like in your own hand. Anything else is just a tweak or a gimmick, from voice control and bluetooth apps, to startup logos, wallpapers, LEDs, torches and radios.

Lately I've ended up with a Vaptio Superbat, which looks ridiculous but just works as intended. Pretty compact as well.
11/01/19 04:02 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ttaskmaster's post:
jezzab05 (11/01/19)
evape1 Offline

Likes Given: 60

(11/01/19 04:02 PM)Ttaskmaster Wrote:  As above, I find they're mostly the same in terms of functionality, these days. Most have TCR and curves in VW/VV/TC modes, Bypass and all that, if you're looking for it.
But really it comes down to size, shape, colour, button design and what it's like in your own hand. Anything else is just a tweak or a gimmick, from voice control and bluetooth apps, to startup logos, wallpapers, LEDs, torches and radios.

Lately I've ended up with a Vaptio Superbat, which looks ridiculous but just works as intended. Pretty compact as well.

yeah this bat thing sure does look ridiculous Facepalm

Rush
11/01/19 05:23 PM
@rattspitt Offline
Push the tempo

Likes Given: 1,878
Smoant battlestar,simple no over the top gimmicks,wattage and tc,if that's your thing,well built and will take knocks&drops(done it a fair few times)fairly small for a dual 18650,can be had for around the £30 mark possibly cheaper if you shop around,not the most up to date mod now but solid and reliable.
11/01/19 06:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)