Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wetherspoons campain
Albion69 Offline

Likes Given: 147
Sex: Male
RE: wetherspoons campain
Is there a screw loose smilie ?Huh
06/02/13 07:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Albion69's post:
India99 (06/02/13)
DaveK Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 803
(06/02/13 07:27 AM)Albion69 Wrote:  Is there a screw loose smilie ?Huh

What's that supposed to mean?

06/02/13 09:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like DaveK's post:
kenny (06/02/13), pilotx (06/02/13)
Cliffy Offline
Helped organise the first vape fest

Likes Given: 1,805
Icekizzy is my sort of girl ,see the problem with this country is that we let people/company's make up stupid rules that need to be queried.if it wasn't For people like this ,the ECig will get banned ......there are many Like you Icekizzy, keep up the good work.

Eight years vaping March 2017
(This post was last modified: 06/02/13 07:40 PM by Cliffy.)
06/02/13 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like Cliffy's post:
FlamingKaty (06/02/13), icekizzy (06/02/13), kenny (06/02/13)
itsmeitis Offline
Account Closed

Likes Given: 1,308
Sex:
this is precisely the type of unnecessary and disruptive intervention which gives credence to acute troubles e-cigs might cause ...
06/02/13 10:24 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like itsmeitis's post:
India99 (06/02/13), Jordan (08/10/13), Sportbilly (06/02/13)
vapoman Offline

Likes Given: 129
I'd like to see em say a provari with any genesis style on the top looks like a fag,

kit: Sig Zmax, AGA T2, Vivi Novas, Ibtanked/Boges, Igo ss, Ego Twist.

vaping: Scorpions Blood, Pluid & diy mix

wishlist: ihybrid, zenesis cobalt, kayfun 3, SvoeMesto Semovar III ES
06/02/13 10:57 AM
India99 Offline

Likes Given: 155
(04/02/13 09:33 PM)icekizzy Wrote:  i agree me and 5 friends are going in tomorrow to the wolverhampton one im looking forward to them aprotching me and my friends we have alot to say on the matter lol thank you for the welcome xx Heart

nope, dont think i misunderstood you at all. to me this just said you were going to go in the mob handed and cause trouble when they saw you vaping.

At no point does that say you were going to "ask at the till if we could vape".

It's not a clone, it's a coincidental likeness
06/02/13 01:09 PM
vapoman Offline

It's a screwed up situation but we have to fight it or I agree they will end up banned, nothing to do with health risks, they will just say non vapers or smokers find any type of cloud anti social, and for some reason they will always come before us Sad

06/02/13 02:46 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes vapoman's post:
icekizzy (06/02/13)
kenny Offline
Vaping nic addict

Likes Given: 7,664
(06/02/13 01:41 AM)icekizzy Wrote:  
(05/02/13 02:27 PM)India99 Wrote:  When it comes down to it, its a business and they can do whatever they like whether you think its unfair or not.

They make the rules in their pubs, you either follow them or don't drink there, its as simple as that.

Its no different to anywhere else, you need the permission of the owner, if they say no then you say fair enough and live with it.

As for the smokers outside, why not just complain to the manager about that as there may be a law involved and it may get sorted.

And if you intend to go barging mob handed into a pub and doing something you've already been told not to do then good luck with whatever consequences you face because of it.

im sorry i think you misunderstood me i have emailed customer service with no response i have asked them a question on there Facebook page that i have posted in here for you all to see i get more out of here than out of wetherspoons if u read the whole convo and the info i have asked for you will see that i was going in there today as i do every week to order my weekly meal and ask at the till if we could vape "as some people have commented that 2 wetherspoons they know use there own discretion and don't" mind it in there if they say no then we will be only to happy to leave im not there to question the fact head office are div heads <---- being polite ... i was saying if i asked and they say be discrete an we get someone come up to us and ask us to stop an smoke in the designated smoking areas then i will have my say and i wont back down until i get a plausible reply why as a non smoker i should be asked to go an stand with them ... i have no bother in going outside to vape but i don't see why they say i have to go where the smokers are! im not a smoker and where i cant vape i wont spend my cash so as for what u say me barging mob handed into a pub then i think u misunderstood me ... and herc i never said i was gonna cause enough fuss for them to call the old bill there is a way of having a respectable argument and picking up a fuss with what i believe without it resorting to threats or acts of violence i can and will speak i wont be abusive but i will have my say i cannot get arrested for that FACT!

anyway a quick update for everyone that are awaiting my today expeditions i went in there today with my friends found a seat (it was busy) 2 of us got up to order our food first friend asked how long would we have to wait to the member of staff as she had to leave within the hour to pick up children from school and had to get the train he replied very rudely without even looking up at there order screen dunno! i looked at my friend and said i will go find someone who can answer i found one an asked her politely excuse me but how long is the wait on order to table she looked at the order screen and said about 25 mins as it was busy it was expected ... my friend felt she had been spoken to rudely and said thx for nothing as we was told we was leaving so not a chance to ask if we could vape
we all was in agreement that we have given wetherspoons enough chance to improve on there attitude and they aint so we went to the hogs head round the corner and had a wonderful meal that was wit waiting time of less than 15 minutes with smiles from staff who we asked if we could vape and they was happy for us to and the steak was fantastic all round nice pub will be going there in future .... went up to Dudley went in the wetherspoons in the afternoon to meet up with another friend and i politely asked can i vape she was politer than Wolverhampton and said sorry no i said ok but she let it down slightly by saying that i can smoke out front with the other smokers ... i said sorry i don't smoke and smiled let my friend finish her drink we left went round the corner to the foundry (best place Smiling lol ) asked if i could vape an she said u just come from spoons aint u i said yes she said i can tell .. be cause u asked if u could vape i laughed and enjoyed the rest of my day ..... end result to today's expeditions ... i will not be returning to wetherspoons but i will still be speaking up for the ban policy to be looked over again as its outdated and i will be using the pubs that do let us vape Smiling thx all for reading Smiling Heart

Thanks for the update Kizzy. Using the pubs that will let you vape is the way to go. If the others don't get the message then they lose your custom. Wink

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Ben Franklin (1706-1790)

06/02/13 03:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kenny's post:
icekizzy (06/02/13)
HERC Offline

Likes Given: 16
(06/02/13 10:57 AM)vapoman Wrote:  I'd like to see em say a provari with any genesis style on the top looks like a fag,

The argument has never been about the mod or attie combination. its been about vapour looking like smoke.
06/02/13 03:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes HERC's post:
icekizzy (06/02/13)
vapoman Offline

Well that's strange Herc, I do agree with your statement, but when I spoke to the manager in my local spoons, he told me too many people are smoking real fags and trying to pass it off as smoking, now as vapers we can tell the difference a million miles away, even with a cig a like, so it's just down to educating people, i don't mind getting told I look like a terrorist with a bomb, but I do object to being classed as a smoker by people who are either too stupid or too ignorant to understand the difference.

06/02/13 06:32 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like vapoman's post:
FlamingKaty (06/02/13), kenny (07/02/13)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)