Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
which uk websites are best for genuine aspire atomizers
Smok44 Offline

Likes Given: 71
Sex: Male
which uk websites are best for genuine aspire atomizers
Yeah i got a bad batch by the looks of it the atomizers are only lasting a day.I should of known better getting them from ebay.

I need them for the aspire nautilus 2 tank the 1.8ohm ones and free delivery would be cool or say spend £10 or £20 for free delivery.I could get a few packs if i knew they werent fake or would die after a day.
14/05/18 07:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MrDJjim Offline

Likes Given: 304
Sex:
RE: which uk websites are best for genuine aspire atomizers
cheapest in the uk as far as i know and free delivery https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/
bought (1.8 box £5.99) and (0.7 box £6.25) and all authentic.

14/05/18 08:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like MrDJjim's post:
@rattspitt (14/05/18), Barnweld (15/05/18), Smok44 (14/05/18)
Smok44 Offline

(14/05/18 08:23 PM)MrDJjim Wrote:  cheapest in the uk as far as i know and free delivery https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/
bought (1.8 box £5.99) and (0.7 box £6.25) and all authentic.

Ok Jim cheers but how long did one atomizer last i vape quiet a lot as i stopped smoking not to long ago.Im on 6mg nicotene now.

I dont mind paying extra for it if its genuine its just postage bumps it up but if i was 100% sure there good i would buy two or three packs.
14/05/18 09:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smok44's post:
Barnweld (15/05/18)
MrDJjim Offline

Sex:
its difficult to say as i have 23 mods and tanks on the go so vape a bit mouth to lung for say half an hour and then im on subtanks.
these coils should last between 1-3 weeks which all depends if you are pushing the wattage to the max of the coil.
when i did purely use nautilus tanks just over 2 weeks per coil for me at 12watts for the 1.8 (0.7 wasnt out back then).
this site is authentic and each box comes with a scratch code to check they are original.
yes almost all of us have had 1 or 2 bad coils now and again but its just a luck of the draw.

you can pay 10 quid from another site or upto 15 at a vape shop but they will all of come from the same production line.

15/05/18 03:39 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like MrDJjim's post:
Barnweld (15/05/18), Smok44 (15/05/18)
Smok44 Offline

(15/05/18 03:39 PM)MrDJjim Wrote:  its difficult to say as i have 23 mods and tanks on the go so vape a bit mouth to lung for say half an hour and then im on subtanks.
these coils should last between 1-3 weeks which all depends if you are pushing the wattage to the max of the coil.
when i did purely use nautilus tanks just over 2 weeks per coil for me at 12watts for the 1.8 (0.7 wasnt out back then).
this site is authentic and each box comes with a scratch code to check they are original.
yes almost all of us have had 1 or 2 bad coils now and again but its just a luck of the draw.

you can pay 10 quid from another site or upto 15 at a vape shop but they will all of come from the same production line.

23 mods jesus christ Smiling i just have 3 the smok procolor,eleaf pico 21700 and the aspire speeder.Im getting 2-3 days out of coils from ebay so i think ill check out that site you gave me and invest in a few.Im also on 12watts and keep it there.

I found the paypal invoice for the coils i contacted the seller to confirm batch numbers and yes it was him.Hes sending me two boxes free of charge i asked for a different batch number he was cool about it.
(This post was last modified: 15/05/18 09:48 PM by Smok44.)
15/05/18 09:46 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smok44's post:
MrDJjim (16/05/18)
Ttaskmaster Offline
Galaxy-Hopping Garbage Man

Likes Given: 13
Sex: Undisclosed
I have used one of the several different 'official' Aspire UK sites previously, although this was for Revvo coils and those all tend to be around the £7 mark wherever you go.
Looking around those, I was shocked to see your Nauti-Mini/Nauti-2 coils vary so widely, from about £6 all the way to £16!!

I usually use my local B&M these days. Gets me out the house.
16/05/18 09:58 AM
MrDJjim Offline

Sex:
(15/05/18 09:46 PM)Smok44 Wrote:  
(15/05/18 03:39 PM)MrDJjim Wrote:  its difficult to say as i have 23 mods and tanks on the go so vape a bit mouth to lung for say half an hour and then im on subtanks.

that is over 3 years though so not that bad Wink

23 mods jesus christ Smiling i just have 3 the smok procolor,eleaf pico 21700 and the aspire speeder.Im getting 2-3 days out of coils from ebay so i think ill check out that site you gave me and invest in a few.Im also on 12watts and keep it there.

I found the paypal invoice for the coils i contacted the seller to confirm batch numbers and yes it was him.Hes sending me two boxes free of charge i asked for a different batch number he was cool about it.

16/05/18 04:19 PM
Smok44 Offline

(16/05/18 09:58 AM)Ttaskmaster Wrote:  I have used one of the several different 'official' Aspire UK sites previously, although this was for Revvo coils and those all tend to be around the £7 mark wherever you go.
Looking around those, I was shocked to see your Nauti-Mini/Nauti-2 coils vary so widely, from about £6 all the way to £16!!

I usually use my local B&M these days. Gets me out the house.

ok mate cheers

(16/05/18 04:19 PM)MrDJjim Wrote:  
(15/05/18 09:46 PM)Smok44 Wrote:  

that is over 3 years though so not that bad Wink

Now would you look at that thats some collection i made the mistake with the smok but it was my first.It was only after joining this site and getting help on what to buy that i got two decent mods.
(This post was last modified: 16/05/18 06:19 PM by Smok44.)
16/05/18 06:16 PM
Ttaskmaster Offline
Galaxy-Hopping Garbage Man

Likes Given: 13
Sex: Undisclosed
(16/05/18 06:16 PM)Smok44 Wrote:  ok mate cheers
If it's reliability you want, I used to use aspire-uk.net.
Not the cheapest, but all their scratch verifications do check out on the main Aspire website, and of all their Nautilus, Cleito and Revvo coils I had, not a single one has been bad.
17/05/18 11:42 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ttaskmaster's post:
Smok44 (18/05/18)
Smok44 Offline

Thanks mate ill check it out Smiling

Im on my fourth day of a coil so thats good at 12 watt
(This post was last modified: 18/05/18 02:45 PM by Smok44.)
18/05/18 02:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)