UK Vapers
out and about.. - Printable Version

+- UK Vapers (https://ukvapers.org)
+-- Forum: All About Vaping (/Forum-All-About-Vaping)
+--- Forum: General Vaping Discussion (/Forum-General-Vaping-Discussion)
+--- Thread: out and about.. (/Thread-out-and-about)

Pages: 1 2

out and about.. - jazzcat - 14/02/18 08:00 PM

hi folks, i'm in the market for a fairly stealthy but powerful (ish) outdoors setup.
not too fussed about aesthetics etc. but would ideally be, light, leakproof and good for flavour.
budget up to and around 60 notes.
many thanks! Bowing

RE: out and about.. - Toby | iVapour - 14/02/18 08:03 PM

If MTL, I have to recommend the new Innokin Kroma-A Zenith kit (ideal match, loads of plus points, and ergonomic).

But what other criteria, and how stealthy?

RE: out and about.. - jazzcat - 14/02/18 08:17 PM

(14/02/18 08:03 PM)Toby | iVapour Wrote:  If MTL, I have to recommend the new Innokin Kroma-A Zenith kit (ideal match, loads of plus points, and ergonomic).

hi toby, sorry forgot to mention, ideally it should be mtl. 2-4 ml tank, stock coils (just want lock and load for ease of use really) and up to around 50-70 watts variable. although i will probably be vaping at a much lower wattage whilst outside.
just had a look at the kroma. it's definitely a contender, many thanks for the info!
Thumbs Up

RE: out and about.. - MDC - 14/02/18 08:19 PM

(14/02/18 08:03 PM)Toby | iVapour Wrote:  If MTL, I have to recommend the new Innokin Kroma-A Zenith kit (ideal match, loads of plus points, and ergonomic).

Not tried it (and probably won't as the tank isn't rebuildable) but it does sound like the Nautilus killer! Nice to see new MTL kit out there, that's not a pod or cig-a-like.

RE: out and about.. - jazzcat - 14/02/18 08:48 PM

i have to say though. beautiful design and ergonomics on the kroma
zenith!

RE: out and about.. - MDC - 14/02/18 08:59 PM

(14/02/18 08:48 PM)jazzcat Wrote:  i have to say though. beautiful design and ergonomics on the zenith!

One reason why i like the look of the tanks is that it's similar in appearance to the Tron-SSmiling One of the best MTL tanks ever, with 1 ohm CLR coils.

RE: out and about.. - lucifah - 14/02/18 10:01 PM

I haven't got the kit (went for the Asmodus Colossal instead of Kroma), but got the Zenith tank for out and about lazy days. I'm very impressed! The flavour puts the Nautilus 2 to shame. And the ease of use... Aspire will have to up their game pretty quickly to compete with that.

RE: out and about.. - Tmax - 15/02/18 08:11 AM

(14/02/18 08:48 PM)jazzcat Wrote:  i have to say though. beautiful design and ergonomics on the kroma
zenith!

I've been testing the Zenith tank now for about a week

It is very very good - MTL really only - The coils are great at advertised wattages

So not getting anywhere near enough power for proper DL hit - although the airflow would be available

For stock coil MTL it is better than the Nautilus v1 and v2 and the Triton mini

RE: out and about.. - Crème de Vape - 15/02/18 02:50 PM

I'll second that, the Zenith is outstanding, and absolutely a Nautilus Killer. The filling method, looks and taste are all a huge improvement on the Nautilus.
I've found I get about a day less on coil life than on the Nautilus, and for me personally, the higher res coils are much better than the lower.

Only single niggle I had was the depth of the drip tip well, as some tips sit slightly proud. I had the same feedback about the Ares too (which is alterable, but the Zenith, sadly not). We happen to have some tips with a slightly shallower base, so I'm happy enough with it. It comes with two tips as well, one of which will probably be OK for most people.

Lisa

RE: out and about.. - jazzcat - 15/02/18 06:20 PM

(14/02/18 08:59 PM)MDC Wrote:  One reason why i like the look of the tanks is that it's similar in appearance to the Tron-SSmiling One of the best MTL tanks ever, with 1 ohm CLR coils.

nice one mdc, i'll take a look at the tron-s, thanks Bowing